A new design for APsystems, the QS1A offers 300% faster installation time, while offering the highest peak output power and up to 3X faster transmission speed than conventional microinverters. A wider MPPT voltage range will result in a greater energy harvest for homeowners.
The first of its kind, the QS1A is designed to accommodate today’s high output PV panels, offer enhanced capability and significantly reduce installation time and costs while providing an unprecedented level of power with four independent MPPT per channel.
The unit also builds on the successful APsystems line of multi-module microinverters, offering reduced logistics costs and integrated communication and connection features.
- 4-module microinverter with independent MPPT per panel
- 300% faster installation than conventional microinverters
- Maximum continuous output 1500W
- Wider MPPT voltage range for greater energy harvest
- Accommodates PV panels up to 525W
AP systems ECU Zigbee gateway (online monitoring)