- Discover AES LiFePO4 batteries will significantly outlast lead acid batteries, and dramatically reduce your customer’s energy storage costs over the life of their system.
- Discover’s RAPI-CHARGE© charge source optimization allows Discover AES LiFePO4 batteries to fully recharge up to 5x faster than new lead acid batteries or up to 10x faster than aged lead acid batteries.
- With round trip efficiency measured at >95%, MISER© technology by Discover saves homeowners at least 15% of their stored energy capacity, each and every time they cycle their system when compared to high quality, lead acid battery options.
- Discover AES LiFePO4 batteries have JUCE©, doubling run-time and energy output over lead- acid battery banks of the same capacity.
- Discover’s RUSH© technology enables Discover AES LiFePO4 batteries to handle the high charge and discharge current requirements common to industrial, telecom/UPS and solar applications.
- Discover AES batteries with SENTRY© are cleaner and safer than lead-acid batteries. Stable and high-performing LiFePO4 cells managed by our proprietary, 3rd generation BMS design have been tested and certified to stringent UL1973 and UN38.3 standards for safety and transport.
- Scalable energy storage to meet the run-time and autonomy requirements unique to off-grid solar and whole home backup power.
- Discover’s LYNK© enables remote reporting of system level status through existing web portal and cloud monitoring services. Plug-and-play, closed loop communications provides adaptive, real- time interaction between the Discover AES LiFePO4 battery and connected power electronics.
|Nominal Voltage || 25.6 V |
| Charge Voltage|| 27.2 V|
| Maximum Voltage|| 29.6 V|
| Minimum Voltage|| 22.4 V|
| Nominal Capacity (1C)|| 40Ah|
| Nominal Energy (1C)|| 1024Wh|
| Max Continuous Current || 40Adc|
| Charge Temperature|| 0 to 45 Celsius|
| Discharge Temperature|| -20 to 50 Celsius |
| Storage Temperature|| -20 to 50 Celsius|
|Dimension || 10.2" x 6.6" x 7.8" |
|Weight || 27.3 LBS|
|IP Rating|| IP55|