The Enphase Q-12-17-240 two-wire, double-insulated Enphase Q Cable™ is 50% lighter than the previous generation Enphase cable and new cable numbering and plug and play connectors speed up installation and simplify wire management. The Q Cable™ is a continuous length of outdoor rated cable with integrated connectors for Enphase IQ™ and IQ+™ Microinverters. These connectors are preinstalled along the Q Cable™ at intervals to accommodate PV module widths. The microinverters plug directly into the cable connectors. The cable is installed by simply rolling out the desired length of cable and cutting it to size. One end is wired directly into the junction box or Epnhase Q Aggregator at the head of the branch circuit, eliminating the need for a separate AC interconnect cable. The other end is sealed from the environment using an Enphase Terminator and any unused connectors should be sealed with Q Cable™ Sealing Caps. The microinverter AC cable connectors are then plugged into the regularly-spaced connectors.
- Price is per connector.
- Connectors are spaced 78.7" on center for 60-cell module landscape orientation.
- Match the number of connectors with the number of IQ or IQ+ Microinverters to be installed.
- 2-wire cable is 50% lighter than previous generation Enphase cable
- New cable numbering simplifies wire management
- Plug-and-play connectors speed up installation
- More cost-effective with less cable waste
- UL listed