Our newest IQ8+ Microinverters are the industry’s first grid-forming microinverters with split-phase power conversion capability to convert DC power to AC power efficiently.
Part of the Enphase Energy System, IQ8+ Microinverters integrate with the Enphase IQ Battery, Enphase IQ Gateway, and the Enphase App monitoring and analysis software.
IQ8+ Microinverters redefine reliability standards with more than one million cumulative hours of power-on testing, enabling an industry-leading limited warranty of up to 25 years.
Connect PV modules quickly and easily to IQ8+ Microinverters using the included Q-DCC-2 adapter cable with plug-n-play MC4 connectors.
IQ8+ Microinverters are UL Listed as PV Rapid Shut Down Equipment and conform with various regulations, when installed according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Easy to install
- Lightweight and compact with plug-n-play connectors
- Power Line Communication (PLC) between components
- Faster installation with simple two-wire cabling
High productivity and reliability
- Produce power even when the grid is down
- More than one million cumulative hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Optimized for the latest high-powered PV modules
- Complies with the latest advanced grid support
- Remote automatic updates for the latest grid requirements
- Configurable to support a wide range of grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirements
Solar panel size: 235 W - 440 W
Module compatibility: 60-cell/120 half-cell and 72-cell/144 half-cell
Peak output power : 300 VA
Continuous output power: 290 VA
Maximum input DC voltage: 60 V
Peak power tracking voltage: 29 V - 45 V
Operating range:25 V - 58 V
Min/Max start voltage: 30 V / 58 V
Max units per 20 A (L-L) branch circuit: 13