Quickly and easily connect multiple inverter/chargers, charge controllers, and accessories without individual programming using the ME-ARTR
Advanced Router. This router is designed to provide system-level connectivity and programming for large Magnum Energy installations. One
ME-ARTR can accommodate up to four MS-PAE or MS-PE inverter/chargers in parallel and program up to seven PT-100 solar charge controllers
at once. The advanced router can also work with two ME-AGS modules, multiple ME-BMK monitors, and one ME-ARC or ME-RC remote.
- Harvest up to 42kW of solar with the ability to program and connect to the balance of system equipment with one ME-ARTR.
- Install firmware upgrades in the field with a microSD card.
- “Bulk Always” setting always starts in BULK charging mode, ideal for charging li-on chemistries with custom settings.
- Optimized scheduling parameters with pop-up reminders for better feedback to ensure the system is perfoming at peak levels.
- No programming necessary for MS-PAE parallel operation.