- Safety - Multi-protection from self developed BMS
- Optimal Electricity Cost - Long cycle lift and superior performance
- Compact size and easy installation - Module design help for quick installation
- Easy to scale up - Be workable to be parallel based on 48V
- Compatibility - compatible with Tier 1 inverter brands
- 10 years warranty
The Battery Management System (BMS) monitors the performance of each individual lithium iron phosphate (LiFePo4) cell to ensure high performance and to prevent premature failure of the entire system due to environmental factors or user error, allowing the battery to operate for a longer life cycle comparatively to other models.
- deep discharge and overcharging
- over-voltage during charging
- excessive currents during the charging and discharging
- high and low temperature
- short circuit and reverse polarity
In turquoise the Pylontech Lithium-Iron-Phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry with a very high >6000 cycles even at 95% depth of discharge. This battery technology is ideally suited for applications with constant charge and discharge cycles on a daily bases. E.g. Off-The-Grid Homes or Cottages.
The yellow graph shows an advanced tubular lead acid battery that typically ranges around 2000-3000 cycles at now only 50% depth of discharge. This battery technology is well suited for stationary applications with a good compromise between cost and average life expectancy. In comparison to a LFP battery, roughly 80% more battery capacity needs to be purchased due to the different DOD values 90% vs. 50%.
Lastly the grey graph shows traditional flooded lead acid battery designs and include most AGM batteries. There are a wide range of cycle life numbers ranging from 1200 cycles at DOD 50% for a higher quality cell to just 300-400 cycles at DOD 50% of a lower quality type.