The MPPT Disconnect RS is an accessory for the Conext™ MPPT 60 150, MPPT 80 600, and MPPT 100 600 charge controllers. It provides a disconnect for the photovoltaic (PV) circuits, an integrated Rapid Shutdown transmitter, and arc fault detection for enhanced safety.
With powerline communication, the MPPT Disconnect RS is tested and certified with Tigo® TS4-F range of Fire Safety receivers for compliance with NEC 2017 670.12.
Integrated PV Disconnect
- 2 leg disconnect, compliant with NEC2017
- LOTO capability
- 2 input channels with up to 2 strings per channel
- Multiple configurations with Conext™ MPPT charge controllers
- Single Rapid Shutdown Initiator Switchcan be used with multiple MPPT Disconnect RS for larger systems
- Side or bottom cable entry
- Mount on either side of the Conext™ MPPT charge controllers
Remote initiator switch
- Outdoor rated Rapid Shutdown (RS) Initiator Switch
- One RS Initiator Switch can control multiple MPPT Disconnect RS for larger systems